Monday 9 December 2013

The challenge I’ve faced





Nowadays I’m studying in grade 12 of Bak Touk High School. Through these many years in school, I have faced many challenges such as examinations and talent competitions. Of all these challenges, there’s one that was always a biggest challenge I have ever faced. It was the exam of grade 9 because the rush time and the level of that exam was higher than my knowledge.    



I remember it was the years of 2010-2011. I was just the student in the grade 8 but I needed to have a certificate of grade 9 in order to skip a class and go to the grade 10 next year after that. So I had to take the exam of grade 9 in the same year while I was just studying grade 8. It was hard time for me because I needed to try harder and harder for all the lessons in those two grades in the same time and having exam in the same year. I decided to take the grade 9’s examination when there was only two weeks left. So the time wasn’t quite enough for me to prepare and get ready with ten subjects in two weeks for that examination.



I could handle every subject in grade 8 easily but self-study with those subjects in grade 9 wasn’t easy at all. The problem were all about Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry because I needed to understand, remember and practice every single point but there were many points that I had never learnt and seen before. Anyway for the History, Geography, and other social subjects, I just spent time to read, remember and understand, so it wasn’t bad for me. I can say there were some points that I didn’t understand which appeared on the exam. When I was taking that exam I did wish and pray for it, not about the high score but just to pass it.



Finally I did that job and succeeded. I passed that exam but the score result was not good at all. So after that I got the certificate and went to 10th grade the next year. Until now I still remember every moment of the days of that exam and the moment when I had tried for it. One more thing is I usually don’t want to answer the questions which ask me about my score of that exam. This is how I have today.



                                                                                                             by vandara sin



 

2 comments:

  1. really hard to finish a grade study of whole year in 2 weeks without someone to teach u and clear u that's great u manage it well congratulations dear :)

    ReplyDelete